KNAUF INSUALTION HAS GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR HOME
- Fills all gaps and voids in ceilings, creating a thermal barrier against outside air and better temperature control
- Greater resistance to air infiltration than cellulosic materials
- Will not change from its intended R-value over its lifetime
- Will never settle.
Start saving today with Knauf
If you’re a homeowner, installing the proper insulation can amount to upwards of 10% of total energy costs or up to 20% savings on heating and cooling bills. It can also add to the resale value of your home. For commercial buildings, the savings can also be significant.
Knauf Insulation can keep the heat in and the cold out.
Upgrading home insulation levels is not only is it a good way to help lower monthly utility bills, it adds to the overall comfort in your home. Knauf Insulation helps maintain a consistent temperature by reducing air leakage and resisting the flow of heat. Properly insulating your home not only saves money, but also will help reduce drafts and create a comfortable temperature inside no matter what the weather is outside.
Features & Benefits with Knauf
- Lower embodied energy than our traditional batts
- Rapidly renewable binder eliminates non-renewable petroleum-based chemicals
- Contains no phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colors
High Recycled Content
- Achieved a UL Environment claim validation for over 50% recycled glass content
- Thermally Efficient
- Excellent insulating value
- Reduces noise within and from outside environment.
For more information, visit www.knaufinsulation.us